Becoming King is a male student development and leadership program thats goals are to engage, equip, and empower young men to reach their best potential.
Through this program, students are taught life skills and participate in a variety of activities to help them develop into strong leaders and empowered individuals.
We strategically plan programming according to your school campus or community needs along side prespective leaders.
- Academic & Career Readiness
- Leadership Skills
- Character Development
- Social &Emotional Intelligence
- Healthy Relationships
- Communication Skills
- Resilience & Confidence
- Responsible Decision Making
We would love to explore the opportunity to partner with you in engageing, equiping, and empowering young men in your school or in your
We offer three different opportunities for us to partner with your school and or community through
- Empowerment Workshops - Topic specific workshops to address the needs of the young men on your campus. These workshops are between 1hour to 1hour and 45mins.
- Group Mentor Programming - 16 week mentor program where young men have a safe place to explore manhood, discuss meaningful topics, and grow with purpose. Participating students enrolled in group
mentoring are also eligible for one on one coaching throughout the programming. Each small group session last 45 mins to an hour.
- Student Empowerment Coaching - 6 week student coaching program to provide male scholars with student coaches who help them improve academic, social, and personal outcomes. Coaching sessions
last 30-45 mins.
more of how we can support the young men on your campus and be an asset to your school. Please contact me for more information.